Gunpowder Grotto

The thoughts and musings of a gunfighter wannabe.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dumpster Diving

Here's an interesting little story that happened to me:

So, to start off, I was at a..."social gathering"...and after the "social gathering" was over, one of the people there and myself decided to stay behind and perform cleanup crew duties and take all of the garbage to the dumpster outside.

Well, I grabbed a couple bags of garbage, went down the building, and outside to the dumpster. I took all the garbage and threw it in, and was on my way back up to get some more. But I didn't, because something caught my eye. It was a large cardboard box that was opened, and inside it, were stacks upon stacks of old cassette tapes.

Now, I realize that cassette tapes are dead technology, but this was different. Thfere were tapes of Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson (when he was black, and good), Whitesnake, Guns n Roses, AC/DC, Foreigner, Poison, Elton John, and even two comedy performances (Bill Cosby and Eddie Murphy).

Naturally, as you can guess, I grabbed a crapload of them. Sure, they smelled a little ripe, but since they were all in their cases, the tapes themselves were unharmed.

...STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Cat said...

"social gathering" = gang-bang club.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Harvey said...

I'd have done the same thing :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home