Gunpowder Grotto

The thoughts and musings of a gunfighter wannabe.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

HOLY CRAP!....I HAVE A BLOG!!!!!

Wow, has it really been over a month since I've updated this relic? Wow. Just, wow. I guess I have some explaining to do, don't I? Well, I just graduated from high school, but that's not why I've been gone. The reason, is because my dad decided to get me a graduation gift: an Xbox 360.

...Why yes, I am a spoiled brat, and why yes, I do realize that very soon reality is going to tear my ass a new one. The contract I have with my dad states that after he's spoiled me rotten, he will guarantee that this will happen. But I digress.

So I got an Xbox 360. I didn't get any games for it, so I had to go and buy my own (see? It's starting already). What game did I get, you ask? Why, I got Oblivion.

...Why yes, I am a total geek.

So yes, I have been playing a video game this whole time. Now, if you'll excuse me, the land of Tamriel isn't going to save itself.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Enjoy picking flowers

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Harvey said...

Having given up blogging for a week for Doom 3, I can relate :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home